Sat, 29 Oct|
Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary- GSB Fish Survey
Ever wondered what lives below the water in the wetlands at the Wildlife Sanctuary?
Time & Location
29 Oct 2022, 8:30 am – 10:30 am AEDT
Bundoora, La Trobe Ave, Bundoora VIC 3083, Australia
About the event
Join Native Fish Australia (Vic) to conduct a fish survey and learn more about our native (and introduced) fish species. You will also have the opportunity to learn about various survey methods.
There will also be the opportunity for a hatchery tour afterwards (details to be given on the day).
- Arrive for an 8.30am start (gates will open at 8.15), meet in Yellow Box Hut.
- You will be walking to several locations with the Wildlife Sanctuary, so please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress appropriately for the weather (eg. rain jacket, hat).
- Children are welcome, but there will be times that they will need to be able to wait patiently beside the wetland.
- NB. the gates will be locked once the survey is underway, so you need to be able to stay for the entire event.