As you record you learn over time. I suggest you go back to the beginning of your recordings filter to Needs ID and recheck/identify your observations.
Why? Because if you are like me, you know way more now than you did even a year ago. I've managed to identify many of my older observations. This is specifically useful if you are a plant person.
I hit gold with this older observation from January 2021. Back then I identified this vine as Parsonsia fulva but last night I rechecked and now know that this is the "Endangered" Parsonsia largiflorens. Even better, this location could a new one for this species. It's super rare and it has only 27 records on ALA. The story is that this species was "missing" is SEQ up until 10 years ago when a botanist found it up on the Blackall range nearby. Out of interest I have contacted our herbarium and asked a few questions.
Parsonsia largiflorens misidentified as Parsonsia fulva back in 2021
The only issue with the above is that location for this observation was recorded a few hundred metres away from the forest over a freeway in a field. I think this was one of those observations where GPS played up. Nooooo! I will need to go back and find this plant again.